Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Stunning Christina

Ok, I've been proofing images like crazy, trying to catch up. And I came across this one image of Christina that originally I had thought would end up on in the trash folder. But when I looked at it again, something about it grabbed my attention. I converted it to black & white using a chocolate syrup action, and WHOA! It just came alive! Now, I cannot decide between the full image, or the cropped image. What do you think?






Isn't she stunning??? For the rest of you waiting on your sneak peek of your proofs, they are coming! I'm working as fast as I can!!


da

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it cropped. It's even more stunning that way.

Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography said...

Love these! The cropped one is so stunning! And your blog is looking so good! (thanks for the 411 on the feedblitz stuff). I've subscribed and I can't wait to see how it works!

Thanks, da :)

Cristina

ksauvage said...

Wow! Not that Christina eyes don't draw your attention to them already, but the cropped photo really demands the onlookers attention! Fabulous photos and Christina is gorgeous! Whaaahhh, I'm so jealous! ;) Will check back to see what other great things you've accomplished!