Monday, October 16, 2006

PLEASE Don't Print Photos

To my clients, viewers, friends and family:

Just a friendly reminder that printing photos off of my (or anyone else's) blog or website is an infringement of copyright regulations. All images posted on this blog belong solely to DC Portraits & Imaging, and cannot be printed, copied or distributed in any manner without the express written permission of myself (Dale Ann Cubbage), and are protected by federal copyright laws and regulations.

I realize not everyone is aware of these laws, so I just wanted to post a friendly reminder, and ask that you please not print images from the blog. The print quality that you would get from a home computer is not a true and just representation of my work, and I ask that you please refrain from doing so.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Dale Ann Cubbage
DC Portraits & Imaging

No comments: