Saturday, October 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, thanks Jessica! Now I've been tagged. Ugggh. Now, I have to come up with five weird things about myself. Hmmm, perhaps I should ask my family?

Ok, here goes.

1) I hate to wear shoes. It really irritates me to have to put shoes on to leave the house. I am just so much more comfy barefoot. And, if I have to wear shoes, I prefer flip flops. This doesn't bode so well with being on the platform at church. I've been known to bring flip flops to change after I come down from the platform.

2) When I eat a Three Musketeers bar, I eat all the chocolate layer off first. Then I eat the creamy nougaty inside. I like the taste of it by itself. If I could buy just that stuff, I would.

3) I hate to use bodywash. Uggh. For some strange reason if I have showered and I still feel any moisture in my skin . . . then I am not clean. So using bodywash, makes me all soft and moisterized. Uh uh. Not clean. Can't do it. Give me a good ol' bar of Safeguard anyday.

4) Ok, this is really weird. When I'm a passenger in a car, I have this thing where I clinch my teeth on the side of the road where there is no grass. Like driveways, and such. Or, I will clinch my teeth on the side of the road where there is a dotted line. I "clinch," on the part where there is no yellow. I have no idea why I do this, but I've always done it as long as I can remember. And after awhile, my jaw gets really sore. LOL. Plus, it's bad for conversation with the driver, because I totally space off sometimes when I'm doing it.

How weird is that??

5) I don't think I can beat that last one. Oh, I got one. Ok, I am 38, and I have gray hair, zits, and arthritis all at the same time. I have to go to the store and buy Clearasil and Hair Color both. I don't know if that's weird, but it's certainly not fair. It just confirms to me that God does have a great sense of humor.

Ok, I'm tagging Sandy Landon, Melanie White, Alisha Ekstrom and Christy Long. Tag, you're it.

da

No comments: