Saturday, October 21, 2006

It Ain't Easy Being Cute!

I wanted to post a picture of this little cutie that I met yesterday while doing her big sister's senior portraits. This little lady was full of spunk and personality. I was really blessed to catch this one, as she was sitting on the ground under me while I was shooting. I just happened to look down, call her name, and wow, did I catch a great smile or what?? She was adorable!


I have also used some fun elements to create this digital scrapbook, and I want to give credit to all the designers who I used to create it. First of all, I used my own Spotty Dotty storyboard template to for the background page. I also have created the brown & pink spotted ribbon used. The rest of the embellishments came from different designers at thedigichick.com. Their names are: Christina Smith, Amber Clegg, Amy Knepper and Sarah Jones. You can view and purchase all of their unique and fun designs at www.thedigichick.com! I also used a border created by my friend Jessica McCollam. Her designs can be viewed and purchased at http://jvbordersnmore.blogspot.com/.


To little Jami and her family, thanks for sharing the day with me!


Smile,

da

No comments: