Thursday, October 19, 2006

More Finalists and a Fun Collage

Hi all! Today I wanted to feature a few more of my BetterPhoto.com finalists from the past. Again, these have all been enhanced featuring photo borders created by my friend Jessica McCollam. You can find the link to her site in the "Click Here," section in the sidebar of my blog.

This one is my very first finalist that I ever received at BetterPhoto. The title of this image is ,"Sweetness." Of course, it's my little girl, when she was about two.


This is one my favorites of my son. This was taken right after I got my new D70, and I was practicing on him! He gave me some really cute poses, and it was the day before Valentine's Day, so we had a little fun. I always hoped to make a Valentine card out of this.



This was one of my earlier winners too. It's called, "Walking On Sunshine." This is my sun taken about three years ago. He is walking down a driveway that leads to a Vet clinic in a town near us. Every spring it is in bloom with these gorgeous daffodils.



This is one of my all time favorites of Camryn, she was dressed up like a fairy. She was just sitting on the porch posing for me, and I caught this sweet moment. I used some selective coloring and other effects to get a vintage feel to it. I just love this image. It also won a finalist medal.



One more fun thing I wanted to post today. This is a collage I made using one of my Spotty Dotty templates. I also used some new typewrite alpha style letters from the collections of Christine Smith, digital scrapbook designer. You can visit her blog at: http://christinesmithdigital.blogspot.com/





Click on any image above to view it larger!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane.
da

No comments: