Friday, August 11, 2006

Storyboard Templates



spotty dotty blueberry

Hi all! I have been working on a special project the last couple of days. I have created a set of 6 storyboard templates that can be used for portrait displays, digital scrapbooking, or for web use around your favorite pictures!



spotty dotty cherry

This set of 6 are sized to an 8x10 print, and will easily fit two of your favorite 4x6 prints, or one 4x6 print and text of your choice in the other window. You can also add text across them if wish! The colors can be changed by adjusting the hues and lightened. They are very customizable to fit any room decor, or website theme!



spotty dotty grape

I am posting my first set of six, called the Spotty-Dotty collection in six fresh, fun and fruity colors. BLUEBERRY, CHERRY, GRAPE, LEMON, LIME and TANGERINE. This set sells for the low introductory price of $10.00!



spotty dotty lemon

For my portrait clients, these darling storyboards are now available to put your portraits in before printing!!



spotty dotty lime

I hope you enjoy, and look for more collections to come!!



spotty dotty tangerine

smile,
da

No comments: