Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Sunshine















This is my daughter, my sunshine. I love her face. I want to remember her every expression. That is why I love photography. If I forget, I can look back at pictures.

She has such a great smile. Even as a baby, she had a great smile. Her whole face smiles. Her eyes, her mouth, all of it. And when she's angry, she shows it all over face. Of course, I'm totally prejudice, and think she is exquisitely beautiful as well. Her big, shining brown eyes, her cute little button nose. The perfect face really. Accented with just the right amount of freckles.

She's a real girlie girl too. She loves to dress up and wear fancy shoes. She has more shoes than I do. My mother spoils her rotten. But she is a well dressed girl!

These are some of my favorite shots of her. I hope you enjoy!

da

No comments: