Tuesday, June 20, 2006

All Mine



I wanted a place to speak my mind. A place where I can say whatever I want, and no one can stop me. Or interupt me.

A place to share the ramblings of my mind. A place to share some of my favorite photos. A place to share the funny thing my kids said or did today. A place to unload. A place to just be me.

I am a stay at home mom, which I wouldn't trade for anything. But sometimes, a mom just needs some time to herself. A time to just let her hair down and be herself. I have a lot to say. I don't get much of a chance to say it though, as the the three people I live with are BIG talkers. Mostly I listen. Sometimes I don't. I'm working on that.

I love my family ferociously. My husband is the man I prayed for. He's my friend, and the one I love. My children are a part of me. A little piece of me morphing into something, someone else. I love watching them grow. They are so smart.

I have a lot to say. Stay tuned, you might be surprised.

da

No comments: