Monday, October 29, 2007

Senior Sneak Peeks!



Ok, I'm right in the middle of my favorite time of year! Senior Portrait Time!! I've been so busy, this is the first time I've been able to blog about any of them! I'm starting off with this gorgeous girlie, who was so much fun to shoot! She had so many beautiful images, I had a hard time choosing which ones to sneak peek for her! Well, just take a look for yourself . . . you'll see what I mean!



I just love that red on that white door!



Doesn't she have an incredible smile???



Love this sweet, almost pouty look. Her complexion was like silk . . . just beautiful!

I couldn't decide . . black & white, or color. I love both!
Look at that smile . . . and those dimples!!
Look at those gorgeous brown eyes! B, you are so gorgeous! I had so much fun working with you to make your senior portraits! There are plenty more to come! But here is your sneek peek for now!! I hope you like them!
da
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hayley said...

These are gorgeous Dale Ann!! What a beauty she is and you did an amazing job capturing her !!

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh how I LOVE LOVE that 4th shot. BEAUTIFUL INDEED!!!