Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New JV Album Templates

Hi all! I know, I know. It's been a long time since I've posted here! I'm going to do better, I promise!!

I've got some coupons coming up soon for Senior Portrait sessions! So stay tuned for that!

I am also so happy to be offering some beautiful new Albums that were designed by my friend Jessica McCollam. She is just incredibly talented, and you can view more of her work at her site JV Borders & More.

Let me show you some beautiful samples . . . this is the Brushed Album.




Next up is the beautiful Colors Album. This is just sampling of some of the different colors and papers that can be used in this album. It's completely customizable!



This one is extra special to me, because Jessica created it using my Mr. & Mrs. Digi Scrap Papers and Elements!! So I'm really fond of this one!



Well, that's all for today. I promise to be back soon with some more fun wedding pictures from Matt & Channa's wedding, and some sweet baby pictures of the darling little Kaliegh!

Thanks for stopping by! See ya soon!
da

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for posting this!! I just saw it!!:)

Jess M.