Thursday, January 11, 2007

Has It Been That Long, Really???

Happy New Year!!
I'm so sorry. I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I better get my booty in gear! Well, not much to write about I guess. Except this, I have officially been accepted onto 4 Creative Teams! That's for Digital Scrapbooking, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about! What that means is I create pages and other stuff for some great designers, and help promote their stuff! It's great fun! I am currently scrapping for: Maria LaFrance, Digital Freebies & DigiScrapDivas; Angela Sharrow, Digital Freebies, Scrapdish, ScrapOutsideThe Box; The Scrap2Basics Store; and Claudia Cochran of HookedOnDigiScrap.

I am also designing for www.hoookedondigiscrap.com!!! I have my first kit up there, but the store is closed down until the last week of January! So be sure to go check them out, the first of February! We have a great Valentine mega kit coming out, that I was able to design some of the stuff in it! Here's a preview of my first kit, Classic Christmas.



That my girlie, Camryn in the middle, with her cousins, Alina and Miranda! They were all dressed up for Grandpa and Grandma Cubbage's marriage renewal ceremony ofver New Year's weekend! Check back later, I will post more pictures of the ceremony taken from the balcony of the church.

In other news, I also had another layout chosen as Layout of the Day!! It was another page I did of Logan, here it is :

Isn't he a cutie?? I was thrilled to have another page chosen at a different site!! The kit used is White Winter by Maria LaFrance, and you can purchase it at www.digitalfreebies.com.

I also am happy to announce I had another finalist place at www.betterphoto.com. It was the image of Christina called, "Stunning." You can see it in my gallery at BetterPhoto. The link to my gallery is over on the left under "Best Clicks on the Web."

Well, that's it for now. I'll catch up soon, I promise!
da

No comments: