Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy News!

Howdy all! I hope this post finds you basking in the glow of a very Merry Christmas! We had a lovely time with my family down for the big celebration! The kids were blessed, both by family and Santa Claus! It was just a terrific time!!

I wanted to share some happy news with you! I got an email today from Digitals scrapping site, and one of my layouts was chose as Layout Of The Day!! How excited am I??? Out of the thousands of layouts they looked over, to have one of mine stand out from the crowd was truly exciting! See the layout below! Or you can go to www.digitalscrapbookpages.com and see my layout in the Layout of the Day forum!



This page was created by me, using a kit by Amanda Thorderson, called "Christmas Comfort." I loved this kit, and was able to create 7 quick pages that will be given to several of Digital's members! Very exciting to get my name out there!!

The picture is of Logan, my friend Becky's foster child. Isn't he a cutie? Becky let me take some pictures of him, and this was one of my favorites!

Well, I've still got wrapping paper to throw away, and toys to organize . . and dishes to wash! So I'd better get going! Hope to talk to you soon!

Happy New Year!
da

No comments: