Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Catching Snowflakes!

I wanted to share my latest digital scrap creation! This is my lovely daughter last winter, during the only snowfall we got all year. She was trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue . . . but it wasn't snowing! It was her first experience with snow, so she didn't realize it had to be actually snowing in order to catch them on your tongue! Isn't that just the sweetest?? You gotta love 4 year olds!





This kit is available at www.hookedondigiscrap.com, it is called Frosty The Snowman, and it was created by my friend, Claudia C. The fonts I used are Franciscan, which I used Atomic Cupcake's chipwood action on. A special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Claudia C for their wonderful products! I also used LoveLetters font which I got from www.dafonts.com.





I hope you enjoy my little trip down memory lane today! Got to get back to proofing!!


da

No comments: