Sunday, November 19, 2006

More Scrappin'

I love digital scrap booking. Can you tell? It's like the perfect companion to my photography. And . . . it's so fun, and relaxing. It's my new hobby. Since photography is now my "work," my fun is scrapping. I love that I can integrate two of my favorite things to share with you.




Here are two new pages I did using a kit from my friend, Claudia Cochran, of www.hookedondigiscrap.com. Claudia is a great designer, and I appreciate her great style! The photo is of a the little guy I posted of recently. He's such a DOLL!! I could look at him all day! I also used a chipwood action from www.atomiccupcake.com on the letter A in the block. Thanks to Claudia and Atomic Cupcake for their great products.





This second page is from Whitney's second senior portrait shoot. This was the studio shoot, and we got some great stuff! This layout is a digital template that I got FREE from Christine Smith, a designer for www.thedigichick.com. You can visit Christine's blog to pick up this layout free at: www.christinesmithdigital.blogspot.com. Tell her I sent ya!





Enjoy, and thanks for looking!


da

No comments: